Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Arghhh!

All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl All work and no play makes Jen a dull girl

I could not be more bored right now!! I actually just finished taking everything off of my bulletin board and reorganizing it. I retyped some of the lists I have up there too, because some of them had some things crossed out or changed in pen. I also reorganized my desk and cut up some scrap paper (I give the therapists notes on a quarter of a sheet of paper). I think I might stop on the way home to get some wine to go with dinner, but only if it isn't raining. I have my book here, and it's really good, but it's not a book that you can read when you're constantly being interrupted, and I know that as soon as I pick it up, I'll get a million phone calls. Only about a half hour to go...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

After reading your blog, your workplace seems pretty laid back and fun.

11/10/2005 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home