Thursday, November 10, 2005

I Rebuke This Blog!

I don't usually watch Trading Spouses, but I had to tape it last night because of the scary fundamentalist Christian woman. I love the editors of this show! The woman ripped up the letter that had the allocation of the money in it because it was "ungodly and dark-sided", and then at the end they wrote on the screen what they money was for and this sentence: "Upon further consideration, Margaret has decided to keep the money." Priceless. To anyone who may have caught it, get the hell off this blog; in Jesus's name I pray!

3 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Please save that tape for me to come over and watch sometime next week. :) I'd love to see this woman make a complete fool of herself.

11/10/2005 8:46 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I didn't see this but I've heard about this lady. *Goddess shakes in boots*

11/11/2005 6:45 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I'll save it :).

Yeah, I wouldn't want to run into her in a dark alley.

11/12/2005 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home