Sunday, July 03, 2005

Theft Again!

This is stolen from feather's blog. You enter your answers into google images and post the first picture in the results.

Where I'm from: York, PA. Interestingly enough, the second picture was of skinheads holding flags with swastikas on them, which would probably be a more accurate representation. Nice.






Credit


My favorite actor: John Cusack











Credit


My favorite animal:
frogs








Credit


My favorite TV show: Good Eats








Credit


My favorite drink: Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper









Credit


The place I'd most like to visit someday: London







Credit

8 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

You are so much more talented than I! I can't get the flippin pictures to post like you do?! UGH

7/03/2005 11:08 AM  
Blogger N.F. said...

PS...I LOVE John Cusack too!

7/03/2005 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

If you have a picture on your computer or a picture on the internet that you want to use, just click on the little picture of a landscape between the spell checker and the eraser on the toolbar of the post editor. It'll tell you what to do. Sometimes I use photobucket (www.photobucket.com). You can upload your pictures there and then put them on your blog. They usually have to be resized though, and that can be a pain.

7/03/2005 2:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

He's an actor, and he's been my favorite actor since I saw Say Anything.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000131/

7/04/2005 9:15 AM  
Blogger Urban Chick said...

i A-D-O-R-E john cusack!!

and hey, come to london and i'll take you out to tea somewhere suitably genteel!

7/04/2005 11:28 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I plan to be there within a couple years! :-)

7/04/2005 6:47 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Are you getting your comments e-mailed to you now? I just got 4 error messages saying that the service (AOL, I'm assuming) wasn't available. I had commented on your post below, about the AJ gill and who JPL is...

7/04/2005 7:46 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I got 1 e-mail from a comment that was made a while ago, but I got a lot of comments lately. Maybe it's AOL, not blogger. Let me change it to my other e-mail address and see if it works...

7/04/2005 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home