Saturday, July 02, 2005

Live 8

I know they're not all performing in the same place, but how awesome would a concert with Pink Floyd, Pet Shop Boys, The Cure, Bjork, REM, and U2 be?

My Geography of Latin America professor showed us a picture from some country in South America where someone had written "Pink Flod" in grafitti on a brick wall. I was the only person in the class who got it and thought it was funny. My professor looked a little disenchanted with college students. I don't blame him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

It would be totally awesome!

7/02/2005 10:41 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Too bad they're all at different corners of the world today.

7/02/2005 12:26 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I heart REM!

7/04/2005 8:08 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Mine was very good looking and I had a crush on him as well. My friend and I drove by his house once and he was outside and we giggled like 10-year-olds. I also sat between 2 hot guys in that class. I called it "the class of hotness."

7/06/2005 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home