Tuesday, July 05, 2005

4th of July Weekend

Back to work :-( I had a good 4th weekend. On Friday, I went over to a friend's new house, got pizza, went to DQ, and got stuck in a massive thunderstorm. On Saturday, I cleaned the house and had another friend over for delicious picnic food and I learned that I do like canned baked beans after all. On Sunday, I sat around and did nothing until the evening when I went out to dinner with my dad and my grandma. Miraculously, I wasn't told that I need to hurry up and get married and have children. Then yesterday, I watched quality programming on MTV and then went to see the fireworks. I also solved the problem of not getting my comments e-mailed to me; it's all AOL's fault. The countdown to my week off commences now! 9 work days to go!

5 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Advice x 2:

You need to hurry up and get married and have children. (There, now your weekend has been made complete.)

AOL? Really? You seem so very smart, and yet...

;-)

j.

7/05/2005 12:32 PM  
Blogger Urban Chick said...

J, you beat me to it

wow - i can hear your biological clock ticking from across the atlantic ocean...

7/05/2005 3:07 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Yeah, yeah... :-)

I can explain! My parents had AOL when I lived with them, so that's what my e-mail address was. I have Verizon DSL now, but I still use my AOL address. I realize AOL's suckitude.

7/05/2005 3:41 PM  
Blogger Urban Chick said...

suckitude? is that one of dubya's new additions to the english language? i like it!

7/06/2005 7:12 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

LOL It sounds like it, but I'm not sure if he said that or not. I'm not sure where I first heard that.

7/06/2005 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home