Wednesday, June 01, 2005

These Look Like Mah Boobs, Y'all, but They're Mah Knees!

Oh my god, you guys. I watched Britney and Kevin: Chaotic last night. Yeah. I don't know if I should feel sorry for Britney, or feel sorry for myself for being exposed to that. I guess there's no need to feel sorry for her though; she chose to have her dysfunctional relationship broadcast on national TV for millions to see...err, on UPN for tens to see. And the girl is clearly not over Justin Timberlake. It's sort of obvious that she replaced him with a less-good-looking, less-talented, less-clean version. Their conversations are so deep too..."Love is love, but love is not love because love is scary and I'm scared which makes you scared to love me, and pass the Red Bull and Cheetos, Cletus."

And oh, how Britney has let herself go! She's a very pretty girl, but I now see the magic of air-brushing. I occasionally break out myself, but I do not record myself wearing no make-up when I have zits. The girl's got pores the size of Lake Michigan!

On second thought, I do feel sorry for her. She's not smart enough to realize that Kevin is only with her for her money and her sex (it's certainly not her sparkling wit or conversation skills). It will be hard for her to be a single mother at age 24. And she has no idea what it's like in the real world. I saw a quote from her once where she actually said it was hard having maids, gardeners, etc. I feel sorry for that child...

4 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

haha, I watched it too, a few weeks ago when it first premiered, I guess. It was a freaking joke, rathey britney and k-fed are freaking jokes. although, I do have to admit that I did break down and buy a b.spears CD, her greatest hits. It's only because of toxic, that song rules all. :)

6/01/2005 6:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I love that song! When it comes on the radio I turn it up really loud, and then when I come to a stop light I turn it down :-).

6/01/2005 6:48 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

I tried to watch that, but only made as far as the opening. The opening with the musical montage of clips was awful even. So poorly done! I figured if even that bored and annoyed, I had no reason to watch. I do enjoy reading what others (including stee's twop recaps) have to say about the whole mess. I find her both appalling and fascinating somehow.

6/01/2005 9:05 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Stee's recaps have me rolling on the floor! I usually don't read the recaps of shows I don't watch, but I think in this case I'll skip the show and read the recaps.

6/01/2005 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home