Sunday, June 19, 2005

Theft!

I took this from Jenn's blog; she took it from someone else's. I deleted some of the redundant/stupid/obvious/not interesting questions in the interest of time (I have to leave for my parents' house in a few minutes). I used to love wasting my time with these little surveys.

EVER BEEN...

Arrested: No
Hand Cuffed: No
In Love: Yes
In a Fight: Yes
Contact Fight: No
In Debt: No
In the hospital: No
On illegal drugs: Yes
Drunk: Yes
High: Yes
On Tv: No
Grounded: Yes, 99.9% of my life as a teenager

ONE OR THE OTHER

Meat/Veggies: I like both, but I guess I'd choose meat.
Love/Money: If it's all or nothing, I'd have to choose money because you can't survive without it.
Family/Career: Family
Fat/Skinny: It depends how skinny. Fat people can usually lose weight, naturally skinny people have a very hard time gaining. I choose thin :-).
Busy/Lazy: Busy
Car/Bike: Car
Summer/Winter: Summer
Beach/Mountain: Mountain
Travel/Work: Travel
1 Best Friend/100 'friends': 1 best friend

OPINIONS What are your thoughts on?

Gay marriage? : There's nothing wrong with it. It'll be legal eventually; give it time.
Abortions? : I'm pro-choice
Gays in the military? : Why not?
Human labels?: I call 'em like I see 'em.
Clothing labels?: If I could afford designer stuff I'd have it, but for now I'm happy with getting my clothes at Target and/or Old Navy
Bush? : Hate.
Racism? : It's wrong to hate people based on race.

RANDOM QUESTIONS:

Do you believe in love at first sight? No
Are you happy with who you are? Sort of.
If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Height
Do you think that today?s society is pressured by the media (TV, magazines, etc)? Yes
Did Michael Jackson molest those kids? I honestly don't know.
Was OJ guilty? Yes

ARE YOU MORE OF A?

Daredevil or Safety-dweller? Safe
Bitch or Pushover? The majority of the time I'm a pushover
Closed minded or Open minded? I'd like to think I'm open-minded, but I'm not as open-minded as I think I am.
Comedian or Serious? Serious
Traveler or Stay-at-home? Stay at home

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT?

People who PRETEND to cut themselves? Lame
People who cut themselves just to be cool? Lame
Child Molestation? Umm...does anyone actually like child molestation besides the people who do it? It's disgusting.
Marilyn Manson? He's not even relevant anymore.
Britney Spears? She's klassy.
Braces? They're painful

2 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Yes, I think we'd get along just fine. Old Navy is a label, as far as I'm concerned, and you're more open-minded than me 'cause I'm pretty sure MJ is guilty.

I'd buy you a beer if you ever deigned to go west of the Mississippi.

But I seem to recall your disdain for everything west of Penn.

*flashes "westside" sign*

peace out.

(I must be reaally overtired)

j.

6/20/2005 12:59 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I took labels to mean Gucci or Dior, of which I have none. I saw a pair of flip flops by a designer (I don't remember which one) for $500. Rubber flip flops.

LOL I don't have disdain for things west of the Mississippi, I just have no desire to go there. I may be willing to cross for free beer though!

It's time for bed when you've resorted to flashing gang signs. :-)

6/20/2005 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home