Wednesday, June 15, 2005

My So-Called Best Friend

Warning: This post will be of no interest to anyone except one person. Read at your own risk of boredom and confusion.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What kind of a best friend would write an e-mail telling us that she FINALLY gave her digits to a certain Luke Wilson-looking guidance counselor without repeating the conversation verbatim? Especially when the e-mail is read too late to call and squeal? What kind of a best friend would make a "suggestion" (like in the Sims 2?) without telling her friends what said suggestion was?

I keed :-). Thank God that you grew cojones (not to be confused with cajones, which means drawers) and gave him your damn number! You have nothing to lose, and I hate to break it to you, but if you're afraid of making an ass out of yourself, you crossed that line a long time ago. Now, I know you are going away again soon, but I expect a detailed phone conversation or e-mail telling me every 14-year-old person detail. When you and Luke Wilson II get married, I will not wear taffeta or puffy sleeves. Call me, you bitch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home