Saturday, June 18, 2005

Good Eats

I'm not normally a share-recipes-on-my-blog kind of person, but I made two really good things recently. The first was a tomato zucchini casserole. I sliced 3 zucchinis (is that the plural of zucchini?), 3 tomatoes, and an onion.* I put oil in a pan with some garlic and pepper and added the zucchini and onion. I cooked that for a while, and then added the tomato and some shredded parmesan cheese. 'Twas good. Tonight I made a shrimp scampi angel hair pasta thingy. I cooked some garlic and olive oil in a pan, cooked it, and added white wine, shrimp, basil, lemon juice, and some butter to thicken it. I poured it over angel hair. I hadn't felt like cooking much when it was 1,000 degrees out, so now that it's cooler I'm trying to make non-half-assed food.

*I used my new Pampered Chef Ultimate Slice and Grate, and it took like, 2 minutes.

And speaking of Good Eats, I hate that Alton Brown is associated with Iron Chef America. They totally lost the whole point of what made Iron Chef awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

who is again is alton brown?

6/19/2005 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home