Monday, June 13, 2005

This is the Title

You know it's going to be hot as hell when it's already 75 at 8:00 AM.

There was a car fire on the 2nd Street off-ramp today, so of course we had to be held up while people rubbernecked, even though the fire was out. I don't think I went fast enough for my speedometer to rise above 0 for the last 5 miles of my drive.

Some weird guy was in my office talking about filling his prescription this morning. Dude, do I look like a pharmacy?

Family Guy was hilarious last night. I'm so glad it's back!

I have to wrap my dad's Father's Day present.

3 Comments:

Blogger j said...

oops--that was me, not r-squared, but the last person on the computer's identity was left on.

J.

6/13/2005 12:57 PM  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

You're already doing Father's Day stuff? Wow, maybe I need to get on top of things. And I LOVE Family Guy, which is strange since I normally hate cartoons, even funny ones, because I always think they're stupid.

As for temperature, try living in Alabama and waking up, walking outside, and feeling a nice breeze at 8 AM, and being in a good mood thinking the rest of the day will be the same way. Then, by the time I leave work it's freaking boiling outside. :)

6/13/2005 1:31 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

j. - My bf has every Family Guy episode on his computer. We practically have them all memorized. Who cares about report cards when you have Family Guy?

berkeley - Thanks for commenting! I just bought my dad some golf balls. That's all he ever wants. He's easy to shop for. The only cartoons I watch are The Simpsons and FG, and I actually like FG better than the Simpsons (blasphemy, I know!). I can imagine that Alabama is much more hot and humid than here, but PA weather is goofy. It'll probably snow tomorrow.

6/13/2005 3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home