Sunday, September 21, 2008

Netflix Picks

I have a new addition to my top 10+ movies of all time: C.R.A.Z.Y. It's in Québécois French with English subtitles. Put it on your queue right away!

And, um, it doesn't hurt that the main character is insanely hot:

Photobucket

Dexter season 2 is also great. I thought the series got off to a slow start, but the end of the first season was awesome and it's only getting better. And, incidentally, the main character in that show is hot as well:

Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

i almost got mad at you...re: dexter. I am in season 2 as well (episode 4 I have completed). I am DYING to know what happens..I wanted to watch last night but didn't, I can't tonight..probably can't tuesday night..ahhhhh. The reason I was mad was I was afraid you were gonna say something about what happens. I ended up buying both season 1 and 2 on DVD (19.99 at Target) because the show kicks so much arse....

9/22/2008 9:46 AM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

I still can't get past him being David on Six Feet Under to really get into him being Dexter. I might have to suck it up though, I hear this show is great!

9/22/2008 10:37 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Don't worry--I won't spoil it. Entertainment Weekly actually spoiled part of it for me. I was pretty pissed because it was before the DVD had even come out. Not all of us get Showtime, Entertainment Weekly! I just finished episode 7, I have the third disc at home, and the 4th should be shipped tomorrow. Then I have to wait ages for season 3. :( Are they $19.99 each or together?

It is weird seeing him play a complete 180 from David, but he's a brilliant actor so he can do it.

9/22/2008 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home