Thursday, February 28, 2008

Very Important Announcement

After one season of not giving a rat's ass, I now have a new American Idol boyfriend for season 7: Jason Castro (the dreadlock guy). He's only 20 and I'm not so much into the younger guys, especially the ones who can't legally drink, but I love his goofy awkwardness, his dreads (I LOVE well-groomed dreads), his gorgeous blue eyes, his smile, and his voice.

So, with all that being said, I have to apologize in advance to Jason and his fans for his boot tonight because being my American Idol boyfriend is the kiss of death, as Ace very well knows.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

He is a cutie!!!! But I have to tell you, David Archuleta is bringing out my inner cougar. And I didn't even know I had one!!! I'm looking at my watch wondering ... when will he be 18??? lol

2/28/2008 8:10 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Well, your prophesy didn't come true, thankfully! :D I like him, too. Definitely a very attractive young man...

2/28/2008 10:50 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Jen- Bucky is coming to my town!!! Wasn't he one of your AI boyfriends?

2/29/2008 9:01 AM  
Blogger Steve H said...

my kids swear he's really a girl...!!

2/29/2008 10:15 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Meadow, I think I have to draw the line at 17-year-olds :).

Rusty, Yay! We like the same person this year!

B, Yes, yes he was :)

Hot, I think I need to have a little talk with your kids!

2/29/2008 5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home