Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tidbits

Yesterday was the first day in months I was able to have almost every window in the house open and not be cold; the fresh air was awesome. I can feel my winter funk starting to lift. Plus, it's now daylight savings time!!

I upgraded our Netflix subscription to 4 at a time. If you don't have Netflix and you're considering getting it, do it.

Funniest lines from yesterday's Arrested Development watching (both from Tobias): "Allow me to change out of my assistant's skirt and put on my Barbara Streisand in Prince of Tides ass-masking pantsuit." and "I was an analyst and a therapist. The world's first analrapist."

Best transition from a TV show to a commercial: After Sandra Lee finished putting "Caesar" salad on top of a pizza (?!), the show cut to a commercial for Bird's Eye vegetables. Commercial announcer: "You often sacrifice flavor for convenience." Well played, if that was intentional.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

We did a pre-spring air out yesterday too and I experienced my first bout of Spring Fever - sunshine, fresh air, Selection Sunday - pretty much an unbeatable combination! Last week, I was firmly in the winter doldrums (one morning even snapping at Hubby John that it was "too sunny" out). I think I'm now over the hump. :)

3/12/2007 8:53 AM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

I do Blockbuster online.

Used to do Netflix but Blockbuster is kicking their ass right now.

I love returning the movies to the store and swapping them out for three in store rentals. It's like getting six at a time.

3/13/2007 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home