Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Weekend Update

On Saturday I didn't really do anything productive except clean the house and cat sit for a friend. I also played The Sims 2 for an inordinate amount of time.

On Sunday I went to the mall (yuck) to pick up a bunch of cards for people and headed over to Bath and Body Works to get something for my mom's birthday. That was a mistake because I ended up spending much more than I wanted, but most of it was for Christmas presents, so I suppose that's ok. Usually at this time of year I'm pretty much finished with my Christmas shopping. I'm sick, I know, but this year I haven't even started. I'm so disorganized lately. I feel like I'm falling apart, physically and mentally. I guess it's good to get rid of some of my anal-retentiveness.

When I got home from the mall, I did a bunch of little errands around the house, ordered my credit report after fighting with the printer before realizing that it wasn't plugged into my computer (Yes, I'm one of those people who has called tech support about a printer that wasn't plugged into the wall. The guy laughed at me and I apologized for being an ass.), did some laundry, and then watched the season premier of The Simpsons which was pretty meh. And I stand by my "meh" rating even though Chris thinks it's trendy not to like The Simpsons anymore.

Monday, yesterday, and today: work. Tomorrow: work, then STYX!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

I still do not understand the wonder that is The Simpsons....

9/13/2006 5:57 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

The Simpsons is awesome, but I haven't seen the new season, of course, since I have no TV.

Why did you not mention the 2 hours you spent on the phone with me Friday night, then the 2 hours you spend on the phone with me Sunday afternoon, when our call was dropped SEVEN FREAKING TIMES? Damn Cingular!!

I'm SO jealous of Styx! I should be there! Have fun with my dad, and pick out something awesome for dinner since he's paying! :) Please pretend I'm there in spirit. :(

9/13/2006 7:37 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Come on! Give it up! how was the Styx show. Surely you can do a March-esque review! I've seen them twice before, so I'm curious what you thought of them...

9/14/2006 8:50 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Noelle: You're missing out!

Rusty: You didn't miss much. Yes, Cingular sucks ass. I'm excited for Styx, but it's cold and rainy today. Hopefully it isn't cancelled. I'll call you during Mr. Roboto if I remember to charge my dead phone. If not I'll use your dad's.

Dim: It's tonight, but I'll post a review that won't be anywere near as good as yours or March's or the one Rusty wrote about MBD.

9/14/2006 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home