Saturday, August 26, 2006

Bad Blogger!

I've been slacking, mostly due to the fact that I'm busier at work now, which is where I used to do most of my blogging. I mean, I never blogged on company time! I've even been slacking with the commenting, although part of that has to do with the fact that when I was trying to comment on several blogs the other day, Blogger was being wonky and I never came back to try again. I'm still reading, although it seems like a bunch of the blogs I frequent are also going through dry spells. Is it summer? A slow news week? Nothing exciting or even interesting has happened in my life lately and there haven't been too many items in the news that I felt compelled to blog about (or if there were, I was too lazy to blog about it until it was old news, hence the last post). I'll try to be better!

5 Comments:

Blogger pog mo thoin said...

I have noticed this too! And I have been reading as well.

8/27/2006 8:24 AM  
Blogger j said...

Seems like summer drains one of the creative angst, anger or whatever needed to produce "blogergy".

Of course, maybe it's just you haven't been driving behind enough slow people in the fast lane lately, Jen...

;P

8/27/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Cool. I'm not the only one who was slipping this week. :)

8/27/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Pog - You're still going strong and have things to write about, unlike me.

J - I agree. And don't think my lack of posts has anything to do with a lack of dumbasses on the road :).

Renee - Yay for slacking!

8/28/2006 9:32 AM  
Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Yup, I've been lazy, too. Glad to be back, bloggin + reading!

9/02/2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home