Thursday, September 07, 2006

Insert Witty Title Here

This website has a bunch of 80s videos, and it's where I found this gem of Ricky Gervais, circa 1984. Hilarious. Now I can't decide which Ricky video is my favorite: this or "If You Don't Know Me By Now." I can't link directly to it; just scroll down to Ricky Gervais under the Rs. They're in alphabetical order; don't be lazy. Fellow 80s geeks, be prepared to waste a ton of time.

I really don't give a rat's ass about this, but apparently Tamyra Grey married the fugly guy from Color Me Bad. What really struck me is their wedding photo. Aren't you supposed to be, oh I don't know, HAPPY at your wedding?!

Speaking of fugly, did you ever notice that there's always one fugly guy in every boy band? This dude, Danny Wood, that Fatone guy from N'Sync...

10 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

LOL!!!!

I saw bit on this story on E last night, and Ryan Seacrest goes, "Do you think that I wanna Sex you Up was their wedding song?"

Remember when he had that long curly hair too? Hahaha.

9/07/2006 8:46 AM  
Blogger N.F. said...

His facial expression says: Don't you dare take my picture you mother effer!"

9/07/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

beavis and butthead had the best line about a color me badd video..I think it was beavis who said something like

Oh no..this is that band with Kenny G and Snow..

I pee just thinking about it! hahahaha

9/07/2006 12:07 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

...keith richards in the rolling stones...

9/07/2006 6:35 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Caroline: My dad almost didn't let me buy their tape because of that song. Yes, I remember the long hair. Ewww!

Noelle: Exactly!

March: That's hilarious!

Hotwire: LOL! Hell, they're all fug!

9/07/2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger pog mo thoin said...

Good observation about the boy bands! You are right! And it seems that one always comes out of the closet too and announces he is gay in a really big way.

9/08/2006 7:41 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I wonder if they specifically seek out closeted gays/ugly dudes.

9/11/2006 12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So true about boy bands, perhaps the good looking guys pick a fugly so that they look better??


I love the 80's!!


RR

9/11/2006 9:43 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Reminds of that Ben Folds lyric from his song, Video. "...I'll be stone-faced and pale. You'll pout in stereo." :)

9/12/2006 3:50 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Ramblin: I think that's what it is.

Karen: LOL I love when the other guy was like, "So the band is you and the blacksmith?"

9/13/2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home