Sunday, August 27, 2006

&*!&%! Netflix

I rarely have trouble with Netflix, but last night I was watching Kinsey and was enjoying it immensely when the DVD stopped working. It was scratched beyond belief. I don't mind skipping a few minutes of a movie due to scratching, but this was like, 4 whole scenes worth. I reported it last night, so I'm hoping the new one will come Tuesday since I'm off for a doctor's appointment. At least I got to see the John Krasinski part to tide me over till September 21st.

5 Comments:

Blogger Gina Thompson said...

Listen, I thought you loved Netflix. This is not helping my ease towards renting movies online AT ALL. Maybe I'll just stick to my $1 rentals downtown.

8/29/2006 4:23 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Don't get me wrong, I love Netflix, but my disc petered out right at an intense moment. I still highly recomment it.

8/30/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

recommend

8/30/2006 5:21 PM  
Blogger Shannon Morgan said...

Ooo, frustrating! But that JK moment was too cute, wasn't it?

SPOILER ALERT FOR OTHER COMMENTERS!

I love it when Kinsey asks him if he performs oral sex, and he turns slowly to stare at him and says, "I don't know what that is, sir."

Not that I've watched that scene over and over.

9/02/2006 1:58 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Hee! Yes it was. Come to my place, John; I'll teach you a thing or two.

9/04/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home