Wednesday, November 30, 2005

TV Thoughts

It's funny to hear Martha talk about her home being called Turkey Hill because Turkey Hill is a convenience store. When they say "We're going to Turkey Hill," it's some grand thing. When we say it, it means we're out of cigarettes.

I'm back to hating Jim. My cynical self should have known he was just strategizing when he helped Marcela, but I wanted to believe he was an actual human. And Marcela is totally my fauxlebrity crush. I love her personality, her clothes, the fact that she's a cook and a Pink Floyd fan, and she's cute as a button!

I am hereby issuing a cease and desist order to Jim's eyebrows. And Jim, Jenny G hates when people talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

Bwahahaha! Martha burned herself on a baking dish! She's human!

Wow, Matchstick's presentation was goofy.

As if I needed another reason why The Office is the best show ever, several of the actors have Myspace pages. Myspace sucks major ass, but still. Here are the pages of Jenna Fischer, who plays Pam, BJ Novak, who plays Ryan, and also Kevin, Angela, and Toby (Sorry, didn't feel like IMDB-ing them). On what other show do the actors actually take time to make a page like that without getting paid? They answer people's questions and give behind the scenes information.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Hey if The Office helps you get through the day, its fine by me!! It helps me too because I have something to look foward to on Tuesday nights. :-) I'll have to check out those MySpace pages sometime.

12/01/2005 7:36 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

You have to look forward to what you can :) My life's pretty boring, so that's what I have to look forward to!

12/04/2005 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home