Friday, September 09, 2005

And I Thought I Had No Life

I went to a Quick 6 place tonight to grab a six-pack and there were a bunch of rednecks hanging out drinking by the cashier. It's not even a bar; it's just a convenience store. I think that's a little sad. The one guy had his arm up on the beer cooler whilst hitting on some woman. He had a massive pit stain. I don't think she was the type who would be turned off by that. They also had a "Meat Snacks Station." Yum.

I got my mums. I got a white one and a maroon one. They're pretty.

3 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

What are mums?

9/09/2005 9:49 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Chrysanthemums. I don't know if you have them in CA because they need a milder climate, but they're a late summer/early fall flower here.

9/10/2005 7:53 AM  
Blogger N.F. said...

AH HA! After I wrote that, I thought, "Mums? Is that a type of flower or something?" UGH. I live in such a box. That's why this move is such a good thing!

9/10/2005 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home