Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Hey guys! I've been busy and tired as hell lately, so I haven't been posting much. It seems like a bunch of people on blogs I read have been posting dreams, so I thought I'd post mine. I knew it was good fodder for my blog when I told MR about it and she said, "I hope you haven't admitted that to anyone else." These dreams were caused by a combination of reading the American Idol boards at TWoP and then reading a true crime book that freaked me out right before bed.

In the first dream Bo Bice and I were cops and we were sitting in the dark at my old elementary school with our guns drawn waiting for this killer guy to walk by. Bo was called for breakfast and he left me there alone. I had left my purse on the playground but I was too scared to go get it, so I walked to a nearby store to call my mom to have her pick me up and drive me back to get it. I was begging the people working there to let me borrow change to make the call when my mom randomly drove up. When we left this woman accused my mom of crashing into her car. She had a son who happened to be one of my old clients. I also remember I was in a hurry because I had to meet people for breakfast.

In the second dream, I was friends with Constantine Maroulis. He slept with some chick with AIDS, and then he got AIDS and died the next day from it.

I never have normal dreams.

4 Comments:

Blogger j said...

Hmmm--

If we go back in time would there be a dream where you, Ruben and Clay don capes and fight crime while trying desperately to give Kelly Clarkson some wardrobe advice?

8/04/2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Oh man, you had me at "Bo Bice and I were cops." lol! Those were very funny. I can just imagine being a cop in a dangerous situation when my partner gets called for breakfast and actually leaves! Oh God, that is so funny. Oh...

8/04/2005 10:36 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

J: Get out of my head!! (grabs head and curls into a fetal position)

Goddess: You know, I remember in the dream being like, "WTF?! You're leaving me for breakfast?!" The killer part of the dream creeped me out though, because the story I read was about a woman whose home was broken into and she was sexually assaulted. Then, when the guy got out of jail he broke into her home again and killed her, her daughter, and her friend.

8/04/2005 11:40 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

*gasp* OMG, that's awful. Whoa. That certainly would have creeped me out, too.

8/05/2005 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home