Monday, May 23, 2005

Testing, Testing, Sibalance

So here’s the deal. I love reading people’s blogs as I’m a voyeur at heart. I do not feel for one second that anyone except possibly friends and family would care about mine, but I wanted to get my fingers in the pot. I love to write, although I rarely do, so I’m hoping that this will give me motivation. I had one of those cheesy websites that everyone had in the late 90s, and that was my first foray into being “published” on the internet. Actually, now that I think about it, it probably still exists since I never deleted it, but I don’t know the address to save my life. Hopefully this will at the very least serve as a diary that I can peruse at a later time to recall my thoughts and moods. Take care until next time!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks, rmk! I was so excited to have positive comments! I checked out your blog; Longwood Gardens is only a couple of hours from me.

5/24/2005 9:19 AM  
Blogger N.F. said...

I love blogging! I don't know why I didn't know about this thing before now! Just stumbled onto your site - yay!

5/25/2005 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home