Monday, December 10, 2007

LibraryThing

I know I've raved about LibraryThing before, but I had to bring it up for 25 DoN because it rocks and because I just got my 3rd Early Reviewers book from them today! That's about $75 worth of books I've received and I paid a nominal fee to become a member for life. If you're a reader and you haven't already, I highly recommend checking it out. It's an excellent way to keep track of your library or books you have read. It also has message boards with (mostly) friendly posters (be careful in the "Worst Book You Ever Read" threads!), reviews, rankings, and all kind of information about a book that only a true book geek would care about.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger i i eee said...

I'm convinced! Definitely going to check it out.

12/10/2007 9:09 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

I've heard so much about L.T...but just feel so overwhelmed with all my books of figuring out how to go through all of them and add them...

12/11/2007 12:08 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

damn it..i wish i read more..

12/11/2007 10:59 AM  
Blogger Karen said...

I just got my first early reviewers book yesterday (Have You Found Her by Janice Erlbaum) and I'm really enjoying it! Finally made me decide to pry open the wallet and get the lifetime membership. :)

12/20/2007 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home