Sunday, December 02, 2007

Woooo!!!

Today is Day 2 of 25 Days of Niceness, and I went to a Bears game tonight, so I have to post about hockey. Congrats to the Bears for winning 6-4 tonight over the Norfolk Admirals. We were one row back from the ice and I was one seat away from the Bears' box. Our seats actually sucked because the players blocked our view every time they stood up, which was 98% of the time, BUT I made eye contact with Robitaille!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I was seriously like, 5 feet away from him, separated only by a wall of Plexiglas. I could even see his hands; he has hot hands. There were no fights though; what is that?!



Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

hockey rules. i wish the PB's would play those bears...perhaps next season. Glad you went and had fun.

12/03/2007 9:15 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

No fights?! WTF?! One of the fights I saw on Saturday included one guy taking the other guy's shirt off. THAT was interesting.

12/03/2007 4:35 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Cool. I'm glad you had a good time.

12/03/2007 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home