Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Sims 2: Open for Business

I love The Sims. Chris got me The Sims 2 for Christmas last year, but my POS can't support it so it's only installed on his computer and he's very particular about it. He makes me look laid back. I haven't played in a while; not since he formatted his computer, thus deleting the game and all of my houses and families. Let me tell you how happy that made me. Anyway, I just found out about Open for Business, which should be coming out soon. This, along with the University expansion pack, should keep me entertained for oh, the rest of my life.

I do have one pet peeve though. I'll make me, and in a very short amount of time I will have a marvelous house, be the CEO of my company, and make $500 a day. Something's wrong with this picture.

Hee! People found my blog by searching for "NKOTB discography" and "cilantro palpatations."

5 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

A hearty WOOHOO! goes out to the fact that another Sims is coming out. I loooove the Sims!

NKOTB discography? Damn. You get all the good ones. No "hot teenage sex" searches for you.

1/19/2006 6:45 AM  
Blogger Dim said...

You two are total nerds.

Now, excuse me...I'm going to play Minesweeper.

- D.

1/19/2006 8:23 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

The Sims sounds so fun. I'm going to try it one of these days.

1/19/2006 9:51 AM  
Blogger katiedid said...

What the hell are cilantro palpatations??? I don't really want to know, do I?

1/20/2006 12:10 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Yeah, I hope Chris sells me his computer so I can play Sims, uninterrupted, 23 hours a day.

Dim - That's funny, but it's extra funny for me because I was watching a documentary about hate websites, and whenever they showed a computer screen with one of the sites, they always had Minesweeper down on the toolbar. For god's sake, you're making a documentary! Don't you think you could take the .5 seconds to close your game?!

Goddess - Don't even think about starting unless you have a lot of time to waste.

katiedid - I have no clue.

1/20/2006 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home