Friday, December 09, 2005

The Shining

Of course, Chris will comment that this has been around for years, but I just found out about it last night, so I'm posting it. This is a trailer for The Shining that makes it seen like a warm, fuzzy family movie. 'Tis funny.

Here is the Mr. Roboto VW commercial, since we were on the subject of commercials the other week. This was one of my favorites because I love Styx, and now it's even better because I just found out that it's none other than Mr. Tony Hale in the commercial. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

That Mr. Roboto commercial just never gets old. I haven't seen it in years, but while I was singing along at the end, I automatically did the hand motion the driver of the car does while he's singing. Funny.

12/09/2005 10:18 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

OK, more confessions. I dig Styx too. Well, the old version of Styx, not them now. I'm a huge Tommy Shaw fan. My college-era band (Zen Yogurt)did 2 Styx tunes: "Lady" and "Lorelei".

Did you ever see the VH1 Behind the Music on Styx? Great stuff.

- D.

12/10/2005 10:01 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Even though we rarely admit it, Jen and I are both Styx fans, too. Some of my musical taste is even worse than that, but it would take torture to get me to admit to it.

12/10/2005 12:35 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Lady is my favorite Styx song!

12/10/2005 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home