Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration

One of the best Offices ever! I sat there with a huge, goofy grin on my face the whole time. I won't talk about it too much though, seeing as how pretty much no one else watches it. Meredith now has a myspace page. There's also a nice bit of continuity in the fact that the pictures on NBC.com are the actual pictures that Michael took during the party. Come on, what other show does that?!

Only 11 days of work before Christmas vacation!!

Pennsylvania has won the prestigious honor of having the worst roads in the US, according to "Overdrive" magazine.

That's all for now!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dim said...

I absolutely lost it in that final shot. Michael's facial reaction to Meredith getting naked was one thing. But then in one swoop, keeping the exact same expression on his face, he whips out the digital camera and snaps a pic. Completely hysterical.

12/07/2005 10:03 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

you are the expert..is this enough to get 20 people drunk?

12/07/2005 11:20 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

I agree that last night was the BEST Office ever. I want my work holiday party to be like that!! Hehehe.

12/07/2005 1:33 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Dim: I loved that too! Who knew Meredith had it in her?

March: I'd say 15 bottles is enough to get 20 people drunk.

Caroline: I agree. My office sucks.

12/07/2005 3:54 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Since I don't watch The Office (sorry! I don't even know when it's on!), I'll just agree with the fact that PA has the worst roads in America. Our roads suck.

12/07/2005 10:12 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I believe that. My sister used to live there and she complained about those roads *all* the time.

12/08/2005 9:04 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

They do suck. And Rusty: 9:30 on Tuesday until January, and then 9:30 on Thursday.

12/08/2005 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home