Friday, September 16, 2005

TGIF!

Another boring day. I swear I had something to write about, but now I totally forgot. After spending the vast majority of my morning reading "Real Simple," a magazine we had in our waiting room, I decided to subscribe. It's pretty neat, and it's only about $28 for 12 issues. I also recently resubscribed to People magazine because they offered me the "student rate" which is like, $20 for 6 months. I didn't have the heart to inform them that I haven't been a student in over 2 years. I love People, but I refused to resubscribe when the shortest amount of time they would let me resubscribe for was 1 year. I didn't have $150 lying around to subscribe to People. $20 is doable though.

Some woman called me to set up an appointment, and when I told her how much it would be since we didn't take her insurance, she said, "Hell no!" and hung up on me. Why do some people not have any sense of common courtesy?

I'm having a Tastefully Simple party tonight since MR is a consultant, and tomorrow I'm going to clean out the inside of my car really well in honor of not stinking it and ashing it up anymore. Then MR and I are going to the York Fair in the afternoon. The York Fair is wonderful people watching. I'll try to remember to bring my camera so you all can see the quality of people at this thing. I hope everyone has a good weekend!


Edit 3:23 P.M. Not more than 5 minutes after posting this, I get a spam comment on it, so I'm going to turn on word verification. Sorry for any inconvenience!

1 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

No inconvenience whatsoever! :)

9/16/2005 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home