Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Parents Kick All Kinds of Ass

I'm feeling a little better, so I thought I'd write a post about how much my parents kick ass. She called me Sunday morning and I was crying because I felt like complete crap, so she offered to come over. She brought me lunch, she cleaned up my kitchen, did some laundry, did my dishes, and went to the grocery store for me where she not only bought the stuff I had on my list, but she also got me some steaks and People magazine. I was pissed because I spent $50 on my prescription and didn't even take any of it, so she gave me $50. I was able to return my script, so I gave her her $50 back, but she told me to keep it to buy clothes. My mommy knows I'm po'. She offered to come all the way out here to drive me to the doctor's, which is only 5 minutes away from their house, but I declined.

We had a big pile of dirt in our backyard that our landlord was supposed to get rid of and plant grass. He finally got rid of the dirt, but no grass. So my dad came over and pulled the weeds and leveled the ground so he can plant grass when it finally rains. He kinda ruined it by waking me up from a Benadryl-induced haze to ask me how to clear the cookies on his computer. Dads...

I also have to holla at Shout wipes. We ate at Applebee's on Saturday night and as I was dipping my steak into A1, it slid off the plate and onto my shirt. I'm not just talking a little spot; I'm talking massive amounts of A1. My mom had Shout wipes in her purse, and it got 95% of it out. As soon as I got home I soaked it in Tide. I don't know what my mom did because I was passed out, but she somehow got the other 5% of it out. If you're a tard like me who can't eat without spilling, get the Shout wipes.

2 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

I am a 'tard and can't eat without spilling on my chest, but it's usually because the LADIES are always in full salute and in the way! :)

9/14/2005 12:55 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

That's usually where mine ends up!

9/14/2005 7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home