Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Apprenti

I loved Martha Stewart Apprentice! I felt that she was more personable towards the candidates, and I know I'm going to like her challenges so much better than The Donald's. Last night they wrote and published a children's book. Tonight The Donald has them making a fitness class at Bally's. The Donald had them do a running race to his helicopter. The hell? I think he just enjoys the fact that he can make executives with six-figure incomes run to his helicopter. I know I would if I were in his position :-).

I love, love, love what Martha said in the preview: "There's no crying in business, my dear." You tell 'em Martha!

Hee! at George watching women work out.

I probably won't get to watch Donald's Apprentice too much since I work late on Thursdays, but I won't be missing Martha's.

Now I just have to decide if I should stay up for ER.

7 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

I so agree! Martha's Apprentice rocked! And I especially loved the letter at the end. So cool! It was a very good thing. :)

9/22/2005 9:40 PM  
Blogger Berkeley G. said...

I was going to watch ER, but I ended up talking on the phone. How was the premiere?

Also, have you seen/heard about the show "Reunion" on Fox? I like it a lot and it comes on Thursdays at 8 Central.

9/22/2005 11:52 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

The Apprenti are pretty good this year - I might as well put the books back on the shelf, because I ain't gonna have time to read them now.

Ben O.

9/23/2005 1:49 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

goddess: I liked the letter too, but did you happen to notice how bad her penmanship was? :-)

berk: I've heard of Reunion and was interested in checking it out, but I forgot to watch it when it was on.

ben: I know what you mean!

9/23/2005 6:38 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

I guess I found it a tad boring - but we'll see how it shapes up. I thought the first episode of The Donald's Apprentice was boring, too, and now I'm fairly hooked. I just think that "you don't fit in" line was high-school-clique mean, though.

9/24/2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I didn't think Martha's was as boring as The Donald's.

9/25/2005 10:06 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

I did notice that the lines weren't straight. lol

9/25/2005 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home