Wednesday, September 21, 2005

It's a Good Thing

I'm psyched for Martha Stewart's Apprentice tonight. She is my idol. If I could afford it, I would stay at home making my own sweaters from the wool of sheep that I raised myself, decorating cakes to look like elaborate chickens, and slaughtering my own cows to make steak tartar. Plus, she's a big bitch, which is awesome. I heard her catchphrase is going to be, "You just don't fit in here." Meow!

I'll give The Donald one more chance. I watched the first 2 seasons, but I could only stand about 2 episodes of the last season.

Arrested Development was awesome Monday night, as usual. Kitchen Confidential looks promising; I think I'll give it a few more chances before I totally write it off. It's from Darren Star, who did Sex and the City, so it should be pretty decent.

The Office was funny last night, but I don't think it was as funny as it was last year. I'll have to get the UK version from Netflix, because I know that a lot of fans of the UK version loathe the US version.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

"I would stay at home making my own sweaters from the wool of sheep that I raised myself..." Hey That's my dream too!!!! :-)

9/21/2005 4:41 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Great minds think alike :-)

9/22/2005 8:19 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

yeah the BBC Version of the Office is excellent! I like the USA version too but the BBC one is over the top good.

9/22/2005 11:24 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

I put it on my Netflix queue, so I'll be checking it out soon :-)

9/23/2005 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home