Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Why Do I Keep Doing This to Myself?

I watched Britney and Kevin: Chaotic again last night. I'm a glutton for punishment. There were a couple of scenes where she was in her hotel room singing; the girl sounds like ass! I know her fame comes primarily for her looks, but pop singers should have pleasant voices, at the very least. I realize that they are pro-tooled within an inch of their lives. I guess they just need not to sing in their hotel rooms while their weasel-looking boy toys are taping them.

My boyfriend and I also watched that TV movie about Robin Williams. He only watched it because he wanted to see him do cocaine and cry when John Belushi died. I always thought Robin Williams was one of the most annoying people in the world, but now I feel that his need to always be "on" and the center of attention comes from a more deep-seeded issue that was not addressed in this movie.

3 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

You mean I missed Britney last night? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

heheee...I watched my new favorite show instead, "Blow Out".

:) I really do like that show. Weirdness.

6/08/2005 10:17 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I haven't seen that show...but when it comes to her, I can't help myself. It's like a train wreck...
I always thought she was so pretty, but that was pre-skank! :)

6/08/2005 8:21 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

You didn't miss much except Britney and Kevin making out...ewww!!

She is a trainwreck! She was hot back in the day; now, not so much.

6/08/2005 8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home