Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Update

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. I had a couple people stop by to check up on me, so I thought I should probably give an update. I'm doing well; I had my first post-op appointment yesterday and everything's healing as it should, but I do have an infection. It's not anything serious, I just have to take an antibiotic for 10 days. It's more of an annoyance than anything else. Other than that, life is crazy. I transferred to the York office last week, and it kind of sucks, but I have bigger things on my plate to worry about right now. I'm getting ready to move as much as I can considering there's nowhere to put anything in the house. I'm having an issue with Comcast which sucks because I'm going to be using them as my ISP and the spring semester starts the day I move, so it'll be massively inconvenient to try to do an online class without having internet access at home. But I can always stay late at work, go to the library, or go to my parents' house, so it's not the end of the world.

I'm off to bed--I've been so exhausted lately that I actually sat down at my computer last night at 9 to work on a paper and fell asleep right there at my desk. I hope everyone who celebrates Christmas has a great one!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger N.F. said...

Glad to hear you are healing well...hope that infection goes away soon.

12/23/2008 11:37 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Thanks for the update. My goodness, you do have a lot going on all at once. Hang in there, girl. This too shall pass.

I'm glad the health issues seem to be working out ok.

Rest,
Merry Christmas

12/24/2008 12:52 AM  
Blogger i i eee said...

Take care and Merry Christmas!

12/24/2008 2:39 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

Enjoy some time off! Merry Christmas!

-March

12/24/2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

PS - When you feel up to it, come say hi. :)

12/26/2008 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home