Sunday, October 26, 2008

HELP!

I have 5 grays! Should I pluck them?! Not only that, but they stick straight up in the air defiantly, as if to say, "You're not young anymore: you're pushing 30, your 10-year high school reunion is coming up, your hip hurts when you sit in one position too long, spicy food gives you heartburn, you're practically blind without your glasses, you get mail from AARP, a kid at work thought you were 60, you think the "music" that kids these days are listening to is noise, you reminisce about getting gas for 89 cents a gallon, and you talk about how much different things were back in your day."

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

Have your greys call my greys. They can start a club or something.

I just had mine dyed over yesterday...I can't stand that I've reached that point! WTF is up with that?! I used to just do it to have sassy hair - now it's to cover grey, too (because of course they're RIGHT in the front)! GAH!

10/26/2008 12:02 PM  
Blogger jillybean said...

Hey Jenny G, I have no idea how you happened across my little blog, but it's obvious you are for Obama. Which is fine. I just laugh at the heated comments to all my blogging buddies. People think differently. I think abortion is offensive, you think my dislike for abortion is offensive well I make no apologies. You think we've all been effected by propaganda. I think the world no longer can tell right from wrong. It will be interesting to see what happens in the upcoming weeks. Good luck quitting smoking.

10/26/2008 10:13 PM  
Blogger A.S.S. said...

89 Cent gas was awesome. When I was in college I could fill up my 1990 GEO Storm for $6.00. The crazy part was that when I was in college $6.00 was a lot of money to me. I don't know how students get through today.

10/28/2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I was JUST thinking today about when gas was 89 cents a gallon! I was reminiscing as I was driving home from work looking at the dropping prices at the different gas stations...$2.89, $2.85, $2.83.

As for the grays, none for me...yet. But perhaps I'll get them in 4 months since I'm that much younger than you. ;)

To a.s.s: Ah, that brings back memories. I remember putting $5 worth of gas in my 92 Mercury Topaz and getting to school and work for a week.

10/28/2008 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home