Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Random

Today is such a gorgeous day! I should go home early, but I know that as soon as I do I'll get swamped and I'll just be screwing myself tomorrow.
Rusty is finally back on home soil and she's coming over tonight to catch up on Hell's Kitchen. That means Smoke just has to stay alive for about 11 more hours and then I'm in the clear.

I have pink eye. I noticed yesterday that my eye was all red but I didn't think anything of it. This morning someone told me I have pink eye so of course now I can't think about anything but eyes. While this might not sound like a big deal to you, I HAAAAAAAAAATE eyes and everything related to them. I don't know what I'm going to do if I ever get a cataract. My eye doctor has to literally hold me down to put eye drops in so they'll have to do a Clockwork Orange-type set-up if I ever have to have eye surgery. I looked up pink eye to see if I should go to the doctor and now I have an image of a pink eye-infected eye burned into my brain.

I have a massive craving for fried food. I've been doing a fairly decent job of eating better and I can't eat fried food like I used to. I made fried zucchini, which used to be one of my favorite things, the other night and could only eat a few pieces. I guess that's progress. I will be getting some awesome wings from the nasty Chinese place for lunch today though. I deserve it; I have an illness.

6 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

i want chinese badly..but I had a MASSIVE breakfast that had zero good things in it for you today...i know I will cave.

8/09/2006 11:25 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Um...should I come over tonight if you have conjunctivitis? If you really do have pinkeye, you need to go to the doctor, dear.

This is like that time when we were in like, second grade and I came over on a Friday after school for a sleepover, and you got an ear infection and I had to go home. I was SO disappointed...enough that I still remember it to this day!

I'm coming over anyway. I missed you too much.

8/09/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

March: My breakfast was an egg and cheese sandwhich but I still got my wings.

Mess: Oops. My eye doesn't feel weird though.

Rusty: I'll wash my hands and we won't rub our eyes together. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Ok, sorry. I don't feel like paying $10 to my bitch doctor for her to tell me A.) It's viral and there's nothing they can do or B.) Bacterial and they will give me eyedrops that there's no way in hell I'll use.

8/09/2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger pog mo thoin said...

Why do they call it pink eye? Do you start looking like a bunny?

8/09/2006 1:55 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Yep, I grew long ears and everything! No, the white of my left eye is red and it looks like I'm coming off a 3-day bender.

8/09/2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Aww, I'm sorry about your eye. I think they can be creepy. I try not to think about them too much. :)

8/20/2006 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home