Thursday, July 20, 2006

The ABCs of Me

I got this from Gina. Actually, from her MySpace, but whatever. This is filler; a real entry is forthcoming.

A is for age:
25

B is for booze of choice:
Margaritas or Midori sours

C is for career:
I wouldn't call this a career.

D is for your dog's name:
I've never had a dog :(. I'm going to have 2 Beags though; one will be named Beau and I don't know about the other one yet.

E is for essential item you use everyday:
My computer

F is for favorite song at the moment:
"Solsbury Hill" by Peter Gabriel. Chris will probably kill me if I play it one more time.

G is for favorite game:
Scattergories

H is for hometown:
York

I is for instruments you play:
None now, but I used to play piano and I took guitar lessons for 3 months. I'd love to play the violin.

J is for favorite juice:
orange pineapple

K is for kids?:
I think children, in general, are loud, dirty, annoying, and expensive.

L is for last hug:
From Chris

M is for marriage:
No hurry here.

N is for name of your last ex:
Let's not discuss that.

O is for overnight hospital stays:
None

P is for phobias:
Bugs and spiders

Q is for quote:
"But, masters, remember that I am an ass; though it be not written down, yet forget not that I am an ass." --William Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing

R is for biggest regret:
I don't regret anything. That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

S is for status:
Single but attached

T is for time you wake up:
6:30 A.M.

U is for underwear:
Black

V is for vegetable you love:
broccoli, zucchini, beets, asparagus, onions, spinach, cooked carrots, corn on the cob

W is for worst habit:
Smoking-I'm working on it!

X is for x-rays you've had:
Teeth

Y is for yummy food you make:
roasted broccoli, mashed potatoes, taco dip, black bean dip

Z is for zodiac sign:
Taurus

Patient (NO) and reliable
Warm-hearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security-loving
Jealous and possessive
Resentful and inflexible
Self-indulgent and greedy

From
Astrology Online

9 Comments:

Blogger nessie said...

Ha! This should be a dating pre-req~! Especially for 'em blind ones.

7/20/2006 10:17 AM  
Blogger Dim said...

I think these things are awfully cool to read when other people fill them out, but for some reason I never do one. Hmm.

Oh, and I find it odd that "x" isn't for xylephone. X is ALWAYS for xylephone...

7/20/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Gina Thompson said...

you know you're bored when....

:- Hope all is well. I've been slacking on all things blogging lately. My own and others.

7/20/2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

F is for favorite song at the moment: 'takin' it to the streets' by the doobies


Q is for quote: the one i use constandly is one of my own:
'don't make your problem my problem'

7/20/2006 6:09 PM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Hi...did you have to copy the photo of the book to photobucket or did they have it for you to choose?

7/21/2006 1:29 AM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

Single but attached?


Someone explain this one to me.....

7/21/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Nessie, good idea!

Dim, you should do one.

Gina, I hope everything's going well with you.

Hotwire, I need to hang your quote on the door of my office.

Noelle, I put it in photobucket but you wouldn't have to, I just don't know html.

Annoyed, not married, not available. I have a boyfriend but I haven't taken the scary, scary plunge yet.

7/21/2006 2:00 PM  
Blogger katiedid said...

Midori sours? I always knew you had good taste.

7/24/2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Thanks :)

7/26/2006 5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home