Thursday, January 03, 2008

Merry Christmas to Me

I bought myself a digital camera for Christmas. I had it shipped to work, so here are the first pictures, taken in my closet...I mean office.

My bulletin board:

Photobucket

My hideous teal bookshelf. I keep soap in my office because the cleaning people never replace the empty soap in the bathroom across the hall from my office:

Photobucket

The view out my window, a brick wall. Notice how the window is artfully held closed with a block of wood. You can't see it very well, but the blinds are closed at the bottom to keep the homeless people who live between our building and the one next to us from watching me.

Photobucket

My carpet stains. Mmmm...

Photobucket

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Meadow said...

Wow, that bookshelf is ... something else! :)

1/03/2008 11:31 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

very cool..where is the picture of me though?

1/04/2008 12:10 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Ooh, you must have a "Photos of PA" 2008 calendar since I see Promised Land State Park. (I pass that on the way to my parents' house).

1/04/2008 4:57 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

B, It's PA State Parks :) I got Rusty one for Christmas too.

1/04/2008 10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is this promised land? Cute closet, I mean, uh, office!

1/05/2008 12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home