Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Red Velvet Cake

I hope everyone had a great Christmas. I wish I could say I spent my days off feeding the homeless or doing something productive, but I've spent it vegging. I'm allowed though. Tomorrow Rusty and I are going back to Centralia, so I'll post pics. In the meantime, you can look at pics of my red velvet cake. I'm not deluding myself into thinking I can quit my day job and take up cake decorating, but this thing was delicious...I'm ashamed to admit that it's almost gone.

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 Comments:

Blogger i i eee said...

Merry Christmas!

And wowser. That looks scrumptious.

Today, after opening presents with my family, I ate some good food, played some Guitar Hero, ate some food, lounged around, and ate some more food.

'Tis the season.

12/26/2007 12:58 AM  
Blogger Meadow said...

Looking good, girl.

12/26/2007 1:24 AM  
Blogger N.F. said...

Holy crap! That looks incredible.

12/26/2007 10:37 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I ate that piece on the plate (or at least, one of its twin comrades). It was saved in the fridge with my name on the cling wrap! Woot! :D I can testify that it was scrumptious.

12/27/2007 12:35 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

nice..my mom gave us a coffee cake for x-mas morning..i think I had the last slice before work today..d'oh!

12/27/2007 9:54 AM  
Blogger B. said...

It does look delish, but I want to see some Centralia pics.

12/28/2007 8:34 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

that cake looks like it tastes fantastic - thanks for teasing us...

12/30/2007 7:07 AM  
Blogger StickyKeys said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Ahh, already two weeks into it!

1/13/2008 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home